Relining and Rebuilding of Mass Finishing Equipment
Rosler USA’s Lining Division provides polyurethane liners in varying durometers for almost all makes and models of mass finishing machines. No matter the brand we can handle your Rosler, Sweco, Almco, Roto-Finish, Sweco, Rosemont, Giant, Walther Trowal, Harper, MFI, and many more and bring them back to reliable operating conditions.
- We begin by removing and disposing of the existing liner. Rosler’s unique thermo-strip method uses a special, environmentally friendly (EPA approved), thermal system to completely remove old linings.
- We then stress-relieve the processing unit and shot blast the entire machine to the raw steel.
- After a thorough inspection, we complete any necessary repairs including crack repairs, vibratory drive motors, flaps, fixture point, springs and electrical con¬nections.
- Our technicians prepare the unit and line it to your exact specifications.
- An additional tempering step ensures the new lining is evenly and fully cured to ensure the liners meets its expectations for performance and long-term durability.
- We then install any new or rebuilt accessories
Finally, the unit is primed and painted with enamel prior to being returned in like-new condition. Rosler also provides a range of special services to suit each customer’s needs such as adding new automation accessories and fabricating new gates, drains or screens.